Saturday 21 June 2008

A Crazy Day At Uncle's Jeff Place....

Its been ages that i havent been back in london,so kak tash and abg chichik had invited me to join them with kak lara and abg aie's to uncle jeff's house in earls court for get together.....meet them up at High Street Kensington Tube station (well actually, my "BELOVED" abg chichik told me that we will me at kensington garden,and from there we will walk to earls court....so i stop at the high street kensington tube station,then walk towards the park,and when i've arrive, he called me up and say they took a bus,and we shall meet at the tube station......so....i have to walk all the way back to the tube station..pfffttttt.....) anyway,back to the topic.....when they arrive, we walk to uncle jeff's house, and on the way,we stop at the local groceries shop to buy some drinks(dont ask what kind),frozen cheesecake,fruits,and other stuff......


Once arrive at his place, we sit down and chill,everybody start drinking(xcept 4 me, im a gud girl.....duh!!!!),smoking, and drinking....then uncle jeff cook for us the best mee goreng in the world wide world.......lol..then all of us start chatting....from politic,to religion,personal life,music, work and my ass-ignment.....

uncle jeff is a photo journalist....infact, he is the first malaysian photo journalist that had worked with all the big band in the world...from aerosmith to kiss, bon jovi to metallica..he used to work in germany for 18 years before working here in london....but sadly, no one ever know his name and his work back home....(sigh)
then, at 12am,abg aie and abg chichik "force" me to go back coz its really late....so they send me back 2 they send me back 2 the tube station,then they all went home.....

its a fun and crazy nite for me......hope that there will b another get 2gether soon..cant wait to eat uncle jeff mee goreng again....gosh!!!!!!!

No comments: